Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Facing on Facebook

I joined facebook on an invitation of a friend maybe six months ago, but I didn't do much with it until two months ago when it seems everyone I knew was joining all at the same time.

Since then, it's been a window on my world, the only place where all of my world comes together. High school friends, college friends.. folks from work, folks who helped me get through my recent divorce.. theater friends from the past who know my work, theater friends from the present who don't..

Because of this, it has become a tool that has been more profound than I ever imagined. All of my compartments are becoming a whole... but what is that whole?

1 comment:

scarletm said...

I can't agree more Peter. It's been revolutionary to me in so many ways and has helped me SO much in my post abuse recovery.
Mary Lee